Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Disney Stars and their music

So have you noticed that Disney has attempted to get most, if not all, their stars a record deal?  Have you noticed that only two of their stars actually made it.  Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez.  It was easy for Miley because she was in a show that made her sing.  It was sorta easy for Selena too because she sings the theme song to her show and she has song on her show.  Oh I guess I can't forget about Demi Lovato and the Jonas Brothers. But Demi got her record deal around the same time she got her show, and the Jonas Brothers were way famous before their Disney stardom.  Now Disney is trying to promote Bridgit Mendler.  I can't say she is bad, but she isn't great.
Some of these people have been huge role models for me, others not so much, and others are in the 'in between' zone.  I really look up to Bridgit Mendler and Selena Gomez.  They haven't been said to do anything bad and I really appreciate that.  Miley is in the 'in between' zone.  Her earlier years were the better ones.  Yes there were stupid rumors going around about her pregnant, but we all knew that wasn't true.  Now there is a rumor about Selena that is pregnant.  Demi Lovato I have never liked, I always got a bad feeling about her.  Unfortunately my feeling was right.  And well the Jonas Brothers, I have always been in love with them, in particular Nick Jonas <3