Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The City

I now officially have a new favorite T.V. show called The City.  It's an old show and it was on MTV for only 2 seasons.  It stars Whitney Port in it.  It is very fashion focused but still has some of her social life in it.  
Whitney Port along with Lauren Conrad and even Audrina Patridge can credit MTV with some of their fame.  I know Audrina Patridge doesn't technically have a clothing line but she does model and I don't believe she would have been as big if it weren't for The Hills.  As for Lauren, she now has one very big clothing line at Kohl's called L.C. by Lauren Conrad and an up and coming line called Paper Crown.  Paper Crown is her very own line, Kohl's owns some of her L.C. line. Lauren's L.C. line is very affordable and most of my wardrobe is that line (don't judge I'm just obsessed).
Whitney Port also has her own line called Whitney Eve.  The line resembles a lot of what she would wear in her daily life.  Though this line starts around $80 give or take.  She is quoted on the Whitney Eve site to be saying "I want to produce a clothing line that could appeal to a mass audience and make girls feel comfortable.  I want the collection to grow and adapt as I do."  It's small right now but cute very cute.