Tuesday, March 29, 2011

music, romance, this all ties in somehow

So yesterday i went on a rant about how i oh so badly wanted a boyfriend.  Which still holds true today.  trust me i don't change my mind that quickly.  And i discoverd some new music.  Now i love all types of music.  from heavy metal to little kid.  The 2 songs i discovered were Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae and Who Says By Selena Gomez. 
(you are gonna find i love to use Pictures)

I love the message in Selena's Who Says.and in Tonight Tonight, it's just a fun dance song....lalalala whatever ahhahahah that line cracks me up.

But i'm really into Taylor Swift and we all know she is famous and into writing love songs be it breakup songs or songs about falling in love.  I love writing songs to, i'm just not as good as her.  In fact i'm listening to one of her songs right now, Last Kiss
"I'm not much for dancing but for you i did" ~Taylor Swift

Every song always has something to do with love whether we know it or now....