Tuesday, January 4, 2011

There is always room for improvement


Hello again. So I'm happy today, but i don't feel good.  I've decided it would be a good idea to probably do some spiritual cleansing.  I know I'm a freak but i think it will really help.  I've started reading this book called If you have to cry go outside and other things your mother never taught you by Kelly Cutrone.  She is a major business person in the fashion world and i mistakenly thought it was going to be a fashion book, was i wrong.  It's a self-help book, but it's so good.  She talks about all the trouble she has had with her life.  I won't go into details, but she has had a lot of obstacles, in fact she came close to death.  Anyway she's found ways to overcome them all and i would love to be like her.  A fashion Warrior.
If the world would let fashion people solve world problems all the world problems would be solved.  "What do you mean your head is bleeding.  Lets go. Move!" I love it.
She has worked on some of the greatest people (in my eyes) in the world! For example, Whitney Port and Lauren Conrad.